Request for Proposals
The SafeBuild Alliance Foundation, a nonprofit organization promoting the transformation of workplace cultures to achieve an incident-free construction industry, announces grant funding available in the amount of $2,500 - $20,000 to organizations, individuals and initiatives improving safety outcomes in the Oregon community.
Funds may be used for start-up activities of new programs or organizations, replication, adaptation, or new development of evidence-based program models, organizing and coalition building, conferences that focus on innovative ideas or programs, capacity building, operating expenses, program support, technical assistance, and direct project expenses, including equipment deemed essential to the project.
To be eligible for a SafeBuild Alliance Foundation grant, an organization must:
- Have current 501c3 or 501c6 tax-exempt status and provide a nonprofit determination letter, or
- A private individual not representing a firm, or
- An Oregon or Washington certified MWESB Contractor
- Additionally, the applicant must provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in leadership, staffing and service, regardless of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Priority will be given to requests and/ or projects or programs that do at least one of the following will receive highest consideration:
- Positively impact the largest number of people
- Prioritize innovation and collaboration
- Have a demonstrated financial need.
The SafeBuild Alliance Foundation generally does not fund the following:
- Capital Improvement projects.
- Organizations with any political affiliations
To apply for funding, please complete the application attached (or online) and return. You must include your W9. Supporting materials including brochures, videos, and press kits will be accepted.
Proposals are due Friday, July 13, 2018.