Although both of these approaches to project delivery have different historical roots they have much in common. In practice they both depend upon the insights and experience of the front-line worker and their immediate supervision. Other commonalities include a strong commitment to forward thinking and inclusive planning that considers both short -term and long-term objectives.
Please join the Cascadia Chapter of the Lean Construction Institute and SafeBuild Alliance at the GOSH Conference as we explore with a panel of experienced professionals from different sectors of the industry the lessons from the innovative projects that have been applying these values and principles to project delivery. These include:
- Lourdes Javillionair, Lean Practitioner, Intel Corporation
- Elaine Dabrowski, Architect, Sr Project Mgr, OHSU
- John Mess, Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects
- Summer Gorder, President, EcoReal
- Bill Drinkward, Project Manager, Hoffman Construction
- Steve Collier, NW Division Mgr., Rosendin Electric
There will be the traditional networking reception before and after the meeting.
2015 Quarterly Meeting Dates:
May 1, 2015 - 7:00 - 9:30am - World Forestry Center
September 23, 2015 - 4:00 - 6:30pm - Kennedy School
November 19, 2015 - 4:00 - 6:30pm - Kennedy School
Mark your calendars!