When is Construction Safety Week ?
May 3-9, 2015
What is Construction Safety Week?
A unique opportunity for construction firms across the us to work together to eliminate worker injury. No matter where our firms are located, we can all be leaders in keeping our workforce safe. Our collective mission for Safety Week 2015 is to partner together in:
- Thanking our workers for supporting safety and recognizing their efforts to be injury free
- Increasing awareness of the importance of being committed to safety, every day
- Inspiring all of us to share best practices and to work together to strengthen our industry's safety culture
- Celebrating the need to be injury free
- Conducting on-site safety awareness activities to support education
How do I become a local/regional sponsor?
Contact the SafeBuild Alliance or 503.807-2908.
Watch for more flyers about Safety Week 2015.